Thursday, October 16, 2008

It's Early Release Today

I can't tell you how much I loved hearing that when I was little. "WHOO HOO, I get to get out early today!" Now I'm more like, "Eek what kind of things can we do to keep the girls from fighting?" Do teacher/parent conferences count? Probably not; but today I do get to either do a Halloween craft or make Rice Krispy treats with the girls and frankly that makes it once again a WHOO HOO kind of day for me!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mmmmm sounds yummy!

Anonymous said...

Okay, so the crafts and treats didn't get made because we ended up having lunch with my Mom but we did have a good afternoon and great conferences!! So that's always a plus and there is always tomorrow for crafts....and treats. Wait, we got ice cream, that counts as a treat!

Cheer Off Video

To watch the video, you'll first need to install the flash player.

'