Friday, October 17, 2008
It's yellow this time!
Well, Hayden was a little disappointed in her ortho visit today. They did take off her green cast and re-xrayed her arm. But....we had to have another cast put back on. She went with yellow this time and will probably get it off on Halloween night. Poor thing had been complaining that the previous cast was rubbing her on the bony prominence of her wrist and when they took the cast off, I realized it sure was. Her little wrist was all red. He made sure to put extra padding on that area this time. She went with yellow this time so that people could sign her cast in green and "it would be real cool!" She had to keep the green one that everybody had signed (we took out the padding on the inside that had made it stinky!) and Belle got a big kick out of putting that one on her arm. When we left there it looked like both my kids had broken arms! I'm sure there were people in the parking lot thinking that I was probably the best Mom ever! I'll have to take some pics of the new yellow cast (I know you're shocked) and post them. She should look really cute tomorrow in her cheer uniform with this bright sunshine yellow cast! But hey, its still dress code!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment