Sunday, October 26, 2008

I love weddings!

My friends Holley and Josh got married tonight. It was beautiful. There were candles everywhere. Of course my oldest thought that meant she was supposed to try to blow every candle out. I had to walk around behind her with a lighter relighting all the ones she blew out. The good news is at a wedding someone always has a lighter. Not sure why, but its true. And if they hadn't? Instead of throwing rice we lit candles and lined the path on their way out of the reception and into the limo. It was very pretty and my little pyro children loved it! Next to the candles? A whole basketful of lighters! They must have known my kids would be the candle blowing champions of 2008!
Me and Holley
At every ER person's wedding we always get a picture of all the guests that are ER employees. This time it was decided that we did not want a posed picture. I'm not sure if it was really what Holley had in mind, but it definitely is different!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are the wedding queen this month. Hope your week is a little less hectic.

Anonymous said...

It should be. I only work Sunday and Wednesday. We have a Spirit Night on Monday and a Field Trip on Wednesday. It's what you might call a slow week!! ;-)

Cheer Off Video

To watch the video, you'll first need to install the flash player.

'