Sunday, October 5, 2008
Today's the BIG day!
We are getting ready to head down to Cheer Off!! Our girls look really good and we're very excited! Keep your fingers crossed that they do really well. Hayden says she is so excited that she couldn't even sleep last night! I'll let you know how they did and I'm sure I'll have a pic or two when all is said and done. GO WOLVES!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
GO WOLVES! I know the girls are going to rock it. Can't wait to see the pics!
Hey Ginnie! I saw that you had a blog and thought I'd check ya'll out!
The girls have gotten so big and my gosh-they're beautiful.
I've been thinking of cheerleading for Avery sometime prob next year...it scares me a tad tho. Is it as competitive as people say?
Thanks!! I can't believe how big they're getting! It can be competitive. It depends on which way you go with it. We do rec league and its an everybody cheers kind of thing. You pay you play. When they get into 6th grade is when you start trying out for the school team and then do rec if you don't make it on the middle school squad. The girls love it. They walk around the house practicing cheers and making up their own.
Post a Comment