Thursday, October 2, 2008

Tomorrow, tomorrow, its Homecoming tomorrow, its only a dayyyyy awayyyyy!

WHOO HOO!! Tomorrow is Buford Homecoming! That means pep rallys in the morning, parade in the afternoon, BES Tailgate party (we have 250 people coming! Twice as many as last year!!) and then the game. Its a green day all day!! Even better? Belle and her friend Morgan who are mascots for the 3rd grade squad will actually get to do a couple cheers at their own school!! Its so cute! There are only 4 of them, but they are actually loud and doing the cheer right! Oh my gosh, I just noticed that I've started using the word "actually" an awful lot. Eek, gotta knock that off. Anyway, so the mascot squad will be able to do a couple of cheers and then we'll dash over to see the third grade squad do their routine. I know this isn't the first time Hayden has performed at a pep rally but she is super excited because it is her first time doing one in the Academy and apparently these are BIG deals. What do you expect when you cram 911 screaming students, teachers, parents and siblings into a school gym? It is going to be LOUD!! I probably should make sure that Andy takes some Motrin before we leave or he is going to have a major headache! The things he does for his girls. He surely does love them bunches!

No comments:

Cheer Off Video

To watch the video, you'll first need to install the flash player.

'