Okay, I have to explain my photo of the day. Hayden used to LOVE the Veggie Tales. They are vegetables that sing and they have videos that give children a good message. That is except for the Silly Songs with Larry. Larry is a bit of a, how shall we put it, well he's a cucumber. You can't really expect too much from a cucumber I guess. Anyway, he would sing these silly songs that were just fun. One of them was about a cebu. You can see the video here. You don't have to watch the whole thing but it will definitely give you an idea of what I'm talking about. We used to sing this one all the time. And sometimes it was just enough to say "Cebuuuuuuuu!" to send Hayden, and eventually Belle, into fits of giggles.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1gQXa9SgrtE
So when we were at the Pumpkin farm and Andy started walking around with the gourds on his head like horns that was all I could think about.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
gotta be veggie tales.
You can often hear me giving baths singing...stand up stand up for what you believe in believe in, believe in GOD he's the one to help you out. :-)
I miss Veggie Tales - it was a much simpler time!
You ain't kidding!! ;-)
Post a Comment