Wednesday, October 29, 2008
Here comes Halloween...
I guess there is something that I should have included on my "I've been tagged" post. It is a little known and wierd fact. Pretty much every Halloween since I was little, I get sick on Halloween. No, I'm not making it up. Its not always high fevers, vomiting, trip to the ER sick. But it usually involves a cold; sometimes with fever. Occasionally the good old GI infection. Well it looks like this year will be no exception. The headache and nausea has begun. I know you're thinking "well you are on a diet, maybe its carb withdrawal". And yes, you could be right. Signs do point in that direction. Then again it could be the "Ginnie's Halloween Curse"! muhwahhaha (that's evil laughter there for those who weren't sure if maybe the curse had resulted in the inability to spell words). Two days, I have two days to get to feeling better because I truly believe my children are going to want to trick-or-treat all night. No matter how cold, no matter how windy, no matter how sick. I think I better take some Vitamin C.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Get better soon!
Post a Comment