Friday, October 10, 2008

October 9th, 2008

Today is Andy's birthday; he turned 39. He keeps saying "I'm now only a year away from 40." I guess we'll have to make this a great year so that 40 is merely a blip on the radar....for both of us because I'm not so far off from 40 myself. When did that happen?!?! Only yesterday I was graduating from college and 40 seemed sooooo far off. Yet it is literally around the corner. But I digress, I'm so very lucky to be married to my 39 year old man. He is such a great husband and Daddy that I thank God every day for bringing him into my life.

Happy Birthday Andy! And I swear that next year when you turn 40 I won't make you spend your big day with a couple thousand of your closest Buford friends at Fall Festival. That's right folks, my main squeeze spent his birthday helping out at Fall Festival; watching the girls, helping me and even helping out at the class booth. How could I not love him? He is truly my best friend and my rock.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Andy!

Cheer Off Video

To watch the video, you'll first need to install the flash player.

'