Friday, October 3, 2008
Quick Blog
Both girls did awesome in their pep rallys today!! And I did pretty good in my first time role as assistant cheer coach, if I do say so myself!! ;-) Believe it or not I have a picture or two that I will post later. Much later, because there is still food to pick up, a parade to throw candy in, a tailgate party to throw and a game to attend. Then, and only then, will I be able to download my millions of pics from today. What a gorgeous day for a parade!! GO WOLVES!!!! And now, go Ginnie!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Sounds like so much fun!! I do kinda miss getting to be part of things like this (being a homeschooler). But, I am overwhelmed with our schedule with the few things Hunter is involved in that I would probably be a basket case if there were more.
Post a Comment