Tuesday, September 9, 2008

I'm Blogging!

I wasn't planning on doing a blog like this. I figured I'd stay with my little Shutterfly blog and post all my pics there. Now Shalina has talked me into being a blogger and not just a picture poster. We'll see how it goes. I mean, does anybody really want to hear the ramblings of someone who has only gotten 18 hours of sleep in the last 4 days? Of course I made up for that today with tons of sleep, but I digress. Anyway, let's see if I keep up with this one better than I keep up with the Shutterfly one. Not that I'm going to stop posting there too. Gotta have a place for all the photos I take!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll take all the credit and you will become as addicited as I am! Now you need to add your playlist and sitemeter!

Anonymous said...

Oh, one more thing...this week's Take me back in time Tuesday is Disney if you want to post some fun Mickey stuff! :-)

Cheer Off Video

To watch the video, you'll first need to install the flash player.

'